Building the joint & integrated ADF
Speaker: Distinguished International Panel
Date: 6th Jun 2017 – 8th Jun 2017 Venue: QT Hotel, Canberra
Join distinguished international and Australian speakers for two days of debate on the joint and integrated Australian Defence Force.
Click here for a detailed session listing, speaker bio's and full Registration information.
Conference topics include:
- Impact of changes in Australia’s strategic environment on Defence’s capability plan
- Policy and implementation challenges central to building the joint and integrated ADF
- The emerging operating environment
- Key Defence capability decisions
- Best practice internationally in developing joint & integrated defence forces
- Options for enhancing the role of industry as a fundamental input to capability
- Impact of new and emerging technology options.
The Conference Flyer is available below,