Building the joint & integrated ADF
Speaker: Distinguished International Panel
Date: 6th Jun 2017 – 8th Jun 2017 Venue: QT Hotel, Canberra
ASPI is holding an international conference Building the joint & integrated ADF 6 – 8 June 2017 at the QT Hotel in Canberra.
Registrations are now CLOSED.
Join distinguished international and Australian speakers for two days of debate on the joint and integrated Australian Defence Force.
Conference topics include:
- Impact of changes in Australia’s strategic environment on Defence’s capability plan
- Policy and implementation challenges central to building the joint and integrated ADF
- The emerging operating environment
- Key Defence capability decisions
- Best practice internationally in developing joint & integrated defence forces
- Options for enhancing the role of industry as a fundamental input to capability
- Impact of new and emerging technology options.
The conference Agenda is now available here.
The Conference is proudly sponsored by;